Networking Post Covid ... Let's Get Back Out There!

Networking Post Covid … Let’s get back out there!

Loading Map....

Date(s) - 08/12/2022
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm

Courtyard by Marriott

Regain networking confidence and skills. What to do before, during and after the event. How to present your business in just 60 seconds.

Can you remember what it’s like walking into a room full of strangers, introducing yourself and establishing a successful connection? Covid took face to face networking away from us and Zoom really came into its own .. but we all know networking by video link just isn’t the same.

Now we can get back out there I’ve noticed lots of people are reluctant to take this step. Some have lost confidence, got out of the habit or forgotten how it works and the rewards.

That’s why we put this training session together. Have you missed opportunities or are reluctant to get back out there after so much time behind your desk? If you are networking, do you avoid “working the room” and stick to the familiar faces? Do you return with some business cards but aren’t really sure of how to follow through?

If you can relate to any of these scenarios, you are not alone. We are all required to network at some point, but few of us have been taught these skills as we are expected to simply “get the hang of it” and most of us are a bit rusty.

This session is designed as a highly interactive and enjoyable workshop to reduce the gamble of networking and refresh your skills and confidence.

This workshop will be facilitated by Donald Munro, Founder and MD of BusinessCoachScotland.

An accredited business coach; Donald’s focus is on helping businesses improve performance, and making the most of networking events; the “do’s and don’ts”, “what to avoid”; and the “how do I get started”.

The outcomes from this workshop are:

• Increased confidence and skill in face to face business networking

• A focused 60 second introduction, written, rehearsed and delivered

• The ability to work the room, moving smoothly in and out of groups

• A clear understanding of the follow up to maximise results

• What to do – Before an Event; At the Event; After the Event

Before the event: Who will be there, where is it, why are you going, what’s the investment? Is your attendance relevant to the event? How else are you going to prepare for the session?

At the event : How to maximise your investment. Who to talk to, how to get into a conversation. Deliver a focused introduction to your business. How to leave a conversation professionally.

After the event: Woody Allen said 80% of success in life is “showing up”, but it’s the OPPOSITE in networking, showing up is the 20%. The other 80% of success in Networking is the follow up. This session will help you maximise your ROI by nailing the follow up.

You will leave this workshop with the confidence and the structure required to make the most of every networking session you attend.

Your investment is £495 plus VAT and there are only twelve places available to ensure a high quality workshop for attendees so please book quickly as we anticipate a high take up, thank you.

Alternatively you can contact Amanda Kremer, Founder of Thrive Networking for more information and to discuss this opportunity:

Amanda’s mobile: 0785 903 7882 and email: [email protected]

Scroll to Top